William Boulton Designs and Manufactures Top of the Range Industrial Sieving Machines
Whether you’re looking to produce accurate product fractions, or you’re using your sieving machine to remove size contamination, William Boulton can help. Simply give us your sieve shaker specification – or let us know the product use that you have in mind – and we’ll match your needs to the appropriate sieving equipment. Some of the uses of a vibratory shaker might include:
- Safety screening: ensuring the quality of a pharmaceutical substance
- Grading: separating a material into different size groups
Have a question? Call us on 01782 816158 or:
Get the Right Machine For Your Industry
There are also different types of sieving machine available, which used different forces to sieve the materials. These include vibrating sieving machines, in which high frequency vibrations are used to drive qualified materials through the sieving holes. There are also fixed machines, rolling sieving machines and movement sieving machines. Speak to our team if you’re not sure which type of sieving action is suitable for your company.
If a sieving machine is not quite right for your purposes then you might want to look at the other products that we have available, including vibratory separators and grinding mills. Sieving machines are most useful if you want to ensure a consistent particle size.
The Gold Standard In Vibratory Shakers
Choosing a William Boulton sieving machine means:
- Reliability – our sieving equipment has a long shelf life
- Low maintenance – choose a vibratory shaker that won’t require too much attention
- Cost effective – don’t spend more cash than you need to powering your equipment
- Improved separation efficiency – don’t just get the job done, get it done properly
- Configure the machine to your specific material or throughput requirements
- Safety features – protect your staff and comply with health and safety regulations
Contact William Boulton for more information
We’ll be more than happy to explain our products in more detail and answer any questions that you have.